Hi. My name is Jason Hanson.
I’m a former CIA officer and a security specialist.
You may have seen me on ABC’s Shark Tank and on the NBC TODAY show.
In fact, below is a short clip from Shark Tank that shows the Escape & Evasion Gun Belt.
I’m also a writer for Combat Handguns magazine and Personal and Home Defense magazine.
I’ve been a lifelong shooter and got my first concealed carry permit during college when I turned 21.
It didn’t take me long to figure out that one of the most important aspects of concealed carry is having a quality gun belt.
The thing is, over the years, I tried a variety of belts.
I ended up with a drawer full of gun belts that didn’t work and which cost me a small fortune. I just couldn’t find one that was tough enough and also had the lifesaving features I wanted in a belt.
I finally decided to make my own belt and the Escape & Evasion Gun Belt was born.
The Escape & Evasion Gun Belt is not only unbelievably tough (see our videos tab at the top of this page) but it also contains hidden storage areas for survival gear.
For instance, in the belt I wear daily I carry a lock pick set, a utility knife blade, $40 in cash, strike anywhere matches, a handcuff key, and a hair barrette and bobby pin for escaping handcuffs. Obviously, you can choose which survival gear you’ll carry in your belt.
Here are a few other unique details about the Escape & Evasion Gun Belt…
- Each belt is handcrafted in the mountains of Cedar City, UT.
- The belt is made with English harness leather. English harness leather is some of the finest and most durable leather and is often used in horse saddles.
- The belt is stitched together using polyester thread instead of cotton or nylon thread. The reason we use polyester thread is because it’s water resistant. If you happen to sweat during the hot summer months the integrity of the belt will not be affected. (Polyester thread is so durable it’s used in the sails of sailing yachts.)
- In addition to polyester thread, we use metal rivets to secure the belt buckle in place. This makes the belt so strong you could even use it to tow a vehicle. (See our videos tab where we towed an SUV.)
- The hidden storage areas on the inside of the belt are made using YKK zippers. These are incredibly strong zippers, not cheap Chinese-made zippers.
- The belt buckle is made of solid brass and is nickel plated. The belt buckle is so strong it easily breaks a car window. (See our videos tab for when we tested this by breaking a window.)
- We finish the edges of the belt by burnishing the leather with beeswax. When you burnish the edges with beeswax it seals them so they won't fray and so sweat doesn’t distort the shape of the belt. We use 100% pure beeswax and we get it from a small farm in Colorado.
So how much does the Escape & Evasion Gun Belt cost?
Normally, the cost of the Escape & Evasion Gun Belt is $165, which is an incredible value for a handcrafted belt of this caliber.
But because I know this belt could help save your life one day, I decided to make it even more affordable so more people could have this one-of-a-kind belt.
In short, I now only sell direct to the customer. I’ve cut out the middleman and do not offer this belt through stores or other merchants.
This allows me to offer you the Escape & Evasion Gun Belt for only $79 (plus $7.95 S&H) with an unconditional lifetime guarantee.
Until the day you die, if you ever have any issue with the belt, I'll give you a brand new one for free.
But don't take my word for how valuable the Escape & Evasion Belt is... here's what a few customers have told me...
"I received my belt and am so pleased with it. The size
is perfect, and the quality of construction is evident
from the heavy buckle and quality of leather, to the
stitching. I am very happy and it's now my favorite gun belt. Thank you!"
~Ken Zacks, Portland, OR
"I have looked for a belt with hidden compartments for
years and every review on them was poor with a don't buy
signal. Your belt is superior quality at a reasonable
price. I am very pleased with the recent belt purchase
looking forward to many years of service with this item and
becoming a long-term client of your business! Keep up the
good work, thank you!"
~David Sanderson, Bel Air, MD
"A well-made belt worth every penny..."
~Joshua Tinson, Fairfax, VA
~Steve Larson, Cary, NC
"I just wanted to say that I am very happy with my new gun belt. The 3 zipper compartments have a lot more room than I expected so I can hold more gear than you even suggest. It is also very sturdy and solid, yet it looks nice so I know I can wear it in any situation. Thanks again."
~Chris Hackenson, Tampa, FL
"Thank you for sending my gun belt so promptly Jason. The high quality of this belt exceeded my expectations completely. The value of this belt, by far, outweighs its cost. Good job Sir!"
~Drew Redway, Temecula, CA
"I just wanted to say that I love the belt! I just got it and I am already using it! I have put money in the first pocket, a slim blade in the second and I have not decided what to do with the third."
~Owen Sanders, Houston, TX
As you can see, I built an amazingly tough gun belt that could save your life one day.
Click on the yellow button below to order your handcrafted Escape & Evasion Gun Belt.
P.S. Even though we’re swamped with orders, we work hard day and night making gun belts. This means you won’t have to wait 4-6 weeks to get your belt. All belts are handcrafted and shipped to you within 10 days and usually sooner.
P.P.S. Remember, the Escape & Evasion Gun Belt is Guaranteed for Life,
no exceptions, no “weasel” clauses.