4 hours with this man could save your life
Former CIA Officer Jason R. Hanson wants to
share with you personal protection secrets
99% of Americans will never know about.
“I’ve already shown men and women all over the nation how to safely handle a firearm… how to protect their family from a deadly home invasion… and how to carry a concealed handgun in 34 states...”
“And now I want to show you how to confidently protect yourself –
without your risking a single penny.”
Hi. My name is Jason Hanson.
I'm a former CIA Officer. Below is one of the awards I received while at the Agency.
I'm also the author of The Covert Guide to Concealed Carry: Confessions of a Former CIA Officer. And, I'm a contributing writer to Concealed Carry Magazine, Personal and Home Defense Magazine, and Combat Handguns Magazine, to name a few.
The reason I share this with you is because I'd like to invite you to a one-of-a-kind event that could forever change your life, as it has already done for so many others.
For instance, Andrew Fannon of Fairfax, VA calls this event "Amazing."
Tony Teagle of St. George, UT thought it was "spectacular" and Chip Bateman of Miami, FL says it was "Truly a fantastic experience!"
So, what exactly is this event?
In short, it's called the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience.
It's a special event I've put together where I'm going to reveal firearms and personal protection secrets I can pretty much guarantee you haven't heard anywhere else, because I gained them thanks in part to the CIA.
More importantly, during this event, you will not only learn how to better protect yourself and your family, but the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience will help you to qualify for the highly sought after Utah concealed firearms permit... and... the Virginia concealed firearms permit, allowing you to carry concealed in as many as 34 states.
As James Dunner of Las Vegas, NV says, "Like life insurance, Jason's concealed carry course is a no brainer. I recommend it to anyone concerned about crime and defending their family in an increasingly unpredictable world."
"The Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience is much more than a class on navigating around town with a handgun. If you've ever felt your heart pounding after hearing a strange bump in the night or felt uncomfortable with the guys hanging out near your local playground, take this class. Jason and his professional staff will turn any apprehension you might have about handguns into enthusiasm. And, you will feel much better equipped to protect yourself and your family in a dangerous situation" says Sally Sanford of Salt Lake City, UT.
And Laura Petry of Detroit, MI told me...
"I loved my experience... Jason is such a dynamic instructor you will leave having learned a few things even if you think you know guns. And, they made it so easy, virtually fool-proof to get your... permits."
The bottom line is, few things in life are as important as your personal safety and the safety of your loved ones...
So let me give you the complete details of the life-saving information revealed during the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience so you can decide if it's right for you...
The 4 critical safety rules
First off, since the most important aspect of carrying a gun is safety, it’s the first thing I cover during the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience.
For instance, a 53-year-old father of two who was looking to purchase his first firearm sent me the following email...
"I've thought about getting a gun. However, I'm scared. The last thing I want is the gun to go off in my hands, my kids to find it and shoot and kill someone, me to fumble with it when someone goes into my house, it misfiring in my car and hurting someone."
I bet you've had similar thoughts, and if so, it's completely natural.
That's why one of the first things I do is thoroughly cover the 4 critical gun safety rules.
If you follow these 4 simple rules you'll NEVER have to worry about having a firearms accident. I will even demonstrate each rule using a plastic training gun.
I will also show you the storage device I use to ensure that nobody can gain access to my firearm -- It’s what I use so that my daughter can never get my gun -- This storage device can be opened in about two seconds and is perfect for home defense.
I will also cover when you should never handle a firearm (and why)… when to keep your firearm unloaded versus loaded… and what you should teach your children to do if they ever come across a firearm without an adult present… and much more.
And here's my promise to you:
There's nothing more important when it comes to firearms training than safety.
That’s why I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have to ensure you feel 100% comfortable when it comes to the handling of a firearm for self-defense.
Because as John Peterson of Springfield, IL says, "When it comes to protecting your family, you don't think twice, you just do it. With Jason's class, it gave me the confidence & knowledge that I need about owning a firearm in my own home. Thanks Jason... Keep up the good work!
And that's just the beginning of what you'll get during the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience.
In fact, this next topic may be the most important of all...
"The Slayings of Seven People…"
The fact is, home invasions are on the rise all over the country…
"The slayings of seven people during a home-invasion robbery in Indianapolis last week spotlights a trend in several cities around the nation: This terrifying crime is on the rise," says USA Today.
Plus, every 14.6 seconds a burglary takes place in the U.S.… and… 60% of rapes occur during a home invasion.
Let me ask you this…
If your front door suddenly exploded at 3:00am and criminals rushed into your house, would you know exactly what to do?
Do you know the critical first step you should take during a home invasion? (This single act could ensure that absolutely no harm comes to you or your family.)
Well, during the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience you'll learn exactly how to handle home invasion situations.
Even better, I'll reveal the simple steps you can take to greatly reduce the chances of ever being targeted for a home invasion in the first place. (You'll be amazed at these simple secrets I learned from the Agency.)
In addition, should you ever find someone in your home, I will share with you the three things to say to the intruder that should get them to instantly flee your house.
Perhaps, most importantly…
I will reveal the one critical mistake you could make if you ever have to shoot an intruder in self-defense… and how to avoid it. (This mistake could land you in jail for a long time, even if you’re innocent.)
Quite frankly, this portion of the event should not only be watched by you, but your spouse too. After all, when you head off to work and leave your family every day, do they know how to protect themselves?
In other words, your spouse and children need this home protection information as much, if not more than you do.
The good news is, after this event you’ll sleep better at night knowing how to avoid becoming a victim of a deadly home invasion.
In fact, here's a note Irene Bischel of New York, NY sent me...
"Thanks for a very informative experience, Jason… your delivery and personal anecdotes made it more life-like and entertaining. I feel safer at night in my home alone..."
And Sally Kristopher of Cedar City, UT told me…
"My husband and I attended the Ultimate Concealed Carry class this weekend and were very impressed with our experience. We would highly recommend this class to anyone who has a firearm or is considering purchasing one for home defense.”
Now let’s get to the other critical topics I'll cover during the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience.
The Best Gun for Self-Defense
- You'll discover what I believe is the #1 gun for self-defense. I'll show you the make and model I recommend, and you’ll see my personal concealed carry gun (along with my favorite holster and the holsters you want to avoid like the plague.)
- You'll discover how to save a small fortune when it comes to buying your first gun. (This secret could save you hundreds and even thousands of dollars.)
- I'll share with you how to decide if you should carry a semi-automatic or a revolver. (I’ll show you both types of guns including my favorite semi-auto and revolver.)
- And perhaps most importantly, I'll reveal advice you should NEVER take when it comes to buying a gun. (You'll probably be surprised at the answer.)
If you learn nothing else, this information on choosing the right firearm could be the difference between surviving an attack and ending up six feet under.
The fact is, Mandy Boris of Vienna, VA told me, "I really enjoyed Jason's Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience class... Jason broke everything into understandable pieces. Different types of guns, ammunition and holsters. He explained all the main points of choosing a gun, the pros and cons of different alternatives."
How to Properly Fire a Gun
- Better yet, after I reveal how to choose the perfect gun for you... I'll show you the simple, but critical elements of becoming a deadly accurate shooter. These are accuracy secrets not 1 in 1,000 gun owners is aware of.
- You’ll also see the #1 way to improve your shooting skills, which is both cheap and time efficient.
- And, you’ll see the single biggest mistake people make when learning to shoot a gun and how to fix this in less than 30 seconds.
And one of the most important things I cover concerns ammunition for your gun. After all, you can't do much with a gun if you don't have the proper ammunition for it.
- For instance, I'm going to show you how to ensure you always use the correct ammunition in your gun. (And the three easy ways to check for this.)
- I'll also reveal the difference between practice ammunition and self-defense ammunition. (And I'll show you the critical characteristics to look for in self-defense ammo… including the top brands I recommend.)
Holsters and Other Gear
Of course, once you've chosen the right gun and ammunition, you’ll also need to know how to choose the right holster to carry your gun, right?
- That's why I'll show you the #1 way to carry a concealed firearm and I'll even demonstrate the holster I personally use.
- You'll also learn about ankle holsters, shoulder holsters, cross draw holsters, and the pros and cons of each.
- Plus, I'll demonstrate how to properly draw a gun from a holster, and I’ll give you the simple secret that could help you increase your speed overnight.
- And if that wasn't enough, I'll reveal other personal protection gear you should consider using, including knives, tactical pens, and flashlights.
Get this: Kelly Lodi of York, PA told me…
"I had really high expectations leading up to this class. Mostly because of the credentials that Jason Hanson, the instructor, has achieved. I'm happy to report that the Concealed Carry Class lived up to all of my expectations and more. If I were doing this on my own, I would have been left with a lot more questions about things like firearms, ammo and holsters."
And, as important as guns, ammo, and holsters are, let me share with you the part of the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience that almost everyone raves about and says it's their favorite, by far...
Self-Defense and Concealed Carry Laws
- You see, I'm going to share with you when deadly force is justified and the three elements, which must be met. (I'll tell you a few personal stories and you'll get several examples to make it crystal clear when you’re allowed to shoot someone in self-defense.)
- Of utmost importance, I'll cover when you can and cannot shoot someone during a home invasion. (The answer is probably not what you think.)
- I'll show you where you're allowed to carry concealed and where you’re prohibited from carrying a gun. (Including the laws on restaurants that serve alcohol… national parks… churches… schools… and other facilities.)
- I'm also going to share with you a critical federal law that many gun owners mistakenly violate, which could put you in jail for up to 10 years!
- And, I'm going to reveal the following, which could keep you from getting in a heap of trouble: The exact words to say to a police officer if you're ever pulled over while carrying concealed (and the one word you should never say.)
As Julie Jenson of Manassas Park, VA told me, "I always thought I knew the laws regarding defending your home, boy was I wrong. Jason's class teaches you everything you need to know to protect yourself and your family, and not get into any trouble doing so. Thanks Jason!"
But now, I want to share with you what I believe is the single most important training I gained from the Agency...
Put simply, I'm going to show you the secret of avoiding a gunfight in the first place... Which involves a color code that shows you how to spot an attacker. This is, without a doubt, the simplest way to become victim-proof.
I’ll even tell you the story of how I recently used this secret to thwart an attack against myself and my wife, while walking to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor.
As Jackson Grayson of Atlantic City, NJ says, "At the very minimum, the situational awareness information is something everyone should have. Thanks for a great class..."
And Mitch Michaels of Temecula, CA notes, "Although I may never feel the need to carry a firearm in the future, this class has given me the awareness/foresight to be prepared for any defensive situation, and that there are always alternatives to deadly force as well. Thank you Jason!"
Of course, there's lots more covered during the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience, but I don't want to reveal everything in this letter for the world to see. I'm sure you understand.
But, here’s one thing I will tell you…
“The most valuable permit in the nation”
As I mentioned earlier, one of the biggest benefits of attending the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience is that it qualifies you to apply for your concealed firearms permit.
But not just one permit...
You see, this event qualifies you for two of the most valuable and sought after permits in the nation.
In short, once you've completed the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience you can apply for your Utah and Virginia concealed firearms permits.
But why both? Because combined, they allow you to carry concealed in as many as 34 states!
"Utah has the highest level of acceptance in the nation. Add that to the permit's five-year duration, low fee, ease of renewal… and it's no wonder gun rights activists call Utah's 'the most valuable permit in the nation'," reports the Salt Lake Tribune.
Just imagine being able to travel all over the country, while still having the means to protect yourself.
The good news is, the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience gives you that choice.
Better yet, and maybe the best part of the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience, is not only can you apply for multiple permits, but my team of assistants assembles EVERYTHING for you.
In short, they take care of your fingerprinting, take your passport photo, make a copy of your driver's license, provide all the paperwork, and help you fully assemble your Utah permit application - at no extra charge.
As one woman wrote, “Jason and his staff started all of the paperwork, took our passport photo, took our fingerprints, issued our certificate and even notarized certain documents. It truly is one-stop shopping.”
“The application process was a hassle for Utah that's why I hadn't gone through with it. But your class made that so easy and convenient having everything ready for me,” says Sam Ramsay of Reston, VA.
Put simply, just think of the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience as a "one stop shop" of learning personal protections secrets 99% of Americans will never know about… while getting all of the tedious administrative tasks of your concealed firearms permit completely done for you.
Best of all, since nothing in the world is more important than the safety of your family, I'm going to give you over $4,000 worth of FREE personal protection "tools" when you attend the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience.
$4,088 worth of FREE "tools"
Here’s a list of everything you get...
- FREE copy of The Covert Guide to Concealed Carry: Confessions of a former CIA Officer. You’ll get a copy of my popular book that covers everything you need to know about concealed carry. In the past, the only way to get this book was ordering it from Amazon, but now it’s yours free.
In the first chapter you’ll learn, “How the CIA and My Top Secret Security Clearance Could Help Save Your Life.” Chapter three discusses, “The Single Most Important Factor of Concealed Carry Tradecraft.” And chapter 13 covers a topic you don’t want to miss: “How to Legally Handle the Aftermath of a Shooting.” You’ll have instant access to this book when you sign up for the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience. ($19.95 value)
· 108-Point Home Security Checklist: This checklist is usually reserved for my private clients who pay me $500 for a home security analysis. As one client says…
“Jason provided expert advice on emergency preparedness, including the need to have an actionable plan, and to purchase essential supplies and tools to ensure my family would be safe and survive a disaster. He spent most of the time conducting a thorough security audit/survey of the exterior and interior of my home, using a very detailed, structured process.
He identified the “gaps” in my home security posture and clearly explained his security recommendations to ensure I implemented a “layered defense” approach. I believe the benefit I received from his expertise was worth much more than the $500 consultation fee and will greatly increase the security situation for my family.” ~ George Kline, Great Falls, VA
Now you don’t have to pay $500 to get this checklist because it’s yours free. As soon as you attend the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience I recommend taking out the checklist to make your home as intruder-proof as possible. ($500 value)
· Defensive Pistol Targets: To help you improve your shooting skills while at the range, I’m going to give you two of my targets from the defensive pistol courses I teach. The first target is called the “3 Circles” target and the second one I call the “Snowman Drill” target. Both targets will help you learn how to quickly engage multiple threats and find the right balance between speed and precision. And just like James below, practicing on these targets will likely improve your confidence when it comes to defending yourself…
"This is the 3rd time I am trying to come up with a way of summing up my experience in you class on Sat. I have struggled to put into words how I felt. Right after the class was over, I raced out, driving home thinking of how much I gained from it. In talking to my wife, I realized how much she would absolutely love the class and gain from it. She would never be comfortable taking a class in an intimidating environment and I worried that she might be intimidated despite your assurance to the contrary. I am confident in telling her that regardless of skill level, you and your staff were tremendous.
I became a thousand times more comfortable with skills that I was afraid to practice at a range before. I felt that starting from the beginning and building through, I was able to build on the skills I had and learn the new ones. I am now confident in walking into any range and practicing so many of the skills we worked on… Not only have I convinced my wife to take the class, I am eagerly awaiting the advanced pistol and looking for a defensive shotgun class. Thank you for providing a non-intimidating, informational and practical class in this essential set of skills. I am looking forward to my next class with you." ~James Bishop, York, PA ($25 value)
· Special Report: 30-Day Urban Survival Guide: What you need to know to be self-sufficient for 30 days. With the world we live in today, I believe it’s important that all Americans have the ability to sustain themselves for 30 days. This report shows you how much water each person needs per day, including my two favorite ways to store water at home. I also show you how I’ve personally set up my food storage, and I also cover a few of my favorite survival guns. ($14.95 value)
· Free Weekly ‘Jason’s Journal’ E-Letter. Once a week you’ll get my “Jason’s Journal” e-letter where I’ll review a new firearm or show you new gear I’m using or give you up-to-date training tactics to help you better defend yourself. Plus, I cover other information, including how I recently showed people the plans for building a portable target system that can be made from items bought at Home Depot for less than $40 (You’ll get those plans for free too.) ($99 value)
- Special Report: Simple Home Defense Secrets That Could Save Your Life. This report reveals the three layers of security you should have on your home. Shows you simple steps to take to make your front door virtually intruder-proof. And gives you step-by-step details on how to build a safe room for your family that won’t break the bank (including the six critical items to have in your safe room.) ($14.95 value)
- Special Report: 7 Ways to Keep Your Family Safer This Year. This report tells the story of how a woman tried to hire me as a bodyguard after she and her son suffered a vicious home invasion. Secrets in this report include a simple $12 gadget, which is one of the easiest ways to deter an intruder. ($14.95 value)
- Free expert witness: This is without a doubt, the most valuable "tool" of all. Simply put, if you should ever have to use a firearm in self-defense I will be an expert witness in your case for free (I charge non-students $3,400 to be an expert witness – and actually had to turn down a non-student not too long ago. I’ll tell you that interesting story during this event.) ($3,400.00 value)
That’s a total of $4,088.80 in personal protection "tools" you’re getting for free… which likely has you asking yourself, "what’s the cost of the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience” – right?
"Loved this class, best money I've
spent in quite some time."
~Pat Conklin, Centreville, VA
The truth is, I believe the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience is an incredible bargain, especially considering that just one tidbit of information I share with you could save your life or that of a loved one.
And it's not just me saying this…
“I thoroughly enjoyed the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience. Jason was an excellent instructor, mixing humor, real life experience, stories, and practical tips with the required training topics. I learned a great deal and now will pursue additional training with the Concealed Carry Academy. Well done!”
~ Greg Kuper, Houston, TX
“Excellent… I would say that Jason is at the top of his game. He is an engaging instructor and his classes are highly recommended.” ~ Brian Hagan, Pasadena, MD
“This is an excellent class with well thought out material for initial exposure to conceal carry practical principles and safety considerations to protect you and your family. It was very enlightening to me and helps with the confidence one needs for keeping and carrying firearms. Strongly recommend for any beginner or even those who already have a carry permit. Jason does a great job all around...”
~ Glen Martin, California, MD
“I would recommend Jason's concealed carry class to absolutely everyone. His expansive knowledge is evident... He manages to deliver the material with his quick wit and sense of humor while never glossing over the serious and life saving topics. Shooters with all levels of experience will feel comfortable and take away tons of great information. I'll be contacting him for all future training.” ~ Amy Kunz, Fredericksburg, VA
"I highly recommend the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience for either the beginner or advanced firearms enthusiast. As a former U.S. Army Ranger, I have sat through hundreds of hours of firearms training, yet I still gained a tremendous amount from this course. So whether you have never touched a gun before or are looking for a refresher course, you will get a lot out of this class. I have already recommended the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience to several of my friends and family members."
~ Scott Dennis, Portland, OR
“If you have any doubts about taking the course - read the testimonials, this is an experience which could very well save your life. Why? Jason covers information which is not common knowledge regarding personal and family safety and protection… Jason is the go to professional regarding concealed carry. Don’t ignore this opportunity if you value you and your family’s safety.”
~ Matt Hahl, Seattle, WA
Consider this: Right now to get personal consulting with me, where I reveal this type of information, it costs $5,000 just to get started. And I’m sure those who’ve paid me this amount would tell you it’s worth every penny if I was permitted to reveal their identities.
But don't worry, this event isn't going to cost you anywhere close to $5,000.
The investment to attend the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience is just $299.
And as Pat Conklin of Centreville, VA says, "Loved this class, best money I've spent in quite some time."
Shelly Winston of Alpine, UT wrote…
“I had been stalked 5 years ago… The personal decision to carry a concealed firearm is an investment I am making. Jason's class was both informative and enlightening. The class was worth every penny and I look forward to attending Jason's full day Defensive Pistol Training class later this summer."
"This is absolutely a great class at a great value," says Kurt Simpson of Asheville, NC.
And Walter Davidson of Lancaster, PA emailed me a note saying, "This is by far, the best bang for your buck!"
Also, if by chance you're still wondering if the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience is right for you, I offer the nation’s most ironclad firearms training guarantee…
And here it is:
If for any reason (or no reason at all) you don’t think the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience was worth every penny, just let me know and I will give you a prompt and courteous 100% money back refund, and you get to keep the over $4,000 in free gifts.
I hope that shows you how serious I am about helping you better protect yourself and your loved ones and how important I believe it is that you take the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience today.
But here's the thing...
The Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience fills up extremely fast and has limited seating.
As Roni Meers of Rockville, MD told me, "My only complaint is that your classes are constantly booked... but it was definitely worth the wait."
So I wouldn’t take the chance of waiting a moment longer…
Here’s how to take the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience today and get all of the free gifts, including…
- Free copy of my book, The Covert Guide to Concealed Carry: Confessions of a Former CIA Officer
- Free 108-Point Home Security Checklist: This checklist is usually reserved for my private clients who pay me $500 for a home security analysis
-Free Defensive Pistol targets to help you become a better shooter
-Free Special Report: 30-Day Urban Survival Guide: What you need to know to be self-sufficient for 30 days
-Free ‘Jason’s Journal’ Weekly E-Letter. I’ll also give you the plans to build the portable target system that I recently sent to students.
- Special Report: Simple Home Defense Secrets That Could Save Your Life.
- Special Report: 7 Ways to Keep Your Family Safer This Year
-Free Expert Witness Voucher. This is one of the biggest benefits of taking the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience. Not only is this voucher worth over $3,000, but it could help keep you out of jail one day.
For 2013, I am only holding private group classes for the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience. If you have a group of 15 or more please call 801-512-2545 or use the Contact Us tab on this website to send me an email.
~ Jason Hanson
Founder and President, Concealed Carry Academy
P.S. Still want proof my training is invaluable? Here are a few of the hundreds of notes I've received...
“Excellent classroom presentation, interspersed with interesting video clips. Jason has a real knack for getting the message across while paying close attention to time and the myriad admin details that are so important to complete all the paperwork and presentations in the allotted time. I would say that Jason is at the top of his game. He is an engaging instructor and his classes are highly recommended.”
~ Brian Hagan, Pasadena, MD
“I thought the class was great. I definitely feel more comfortable owning a firearm now. I will be sure to recommend Jason’s class to all of my family and friends.”
~Sarah Pohl, Warrenton, VA
"Before I took a class at the Concealed Carry Academy, my experience with guns was limited. I knew only how to use the rifles and shotguns that belonged to my father, and had never even seen a handgun. But Jason Hanson taught the class in a way that was clear, yet went into every important detail, from legal issues, to posture and grip, to holsters, to even discussing technical aspects of handguns, in a way that is approachable to a first-timer. If you could only take one class, or have been hesitating to take the first step, the Concealed Carry Academy is the best place to go.”
~ Rick Leiner, Fairfax, VA
“Jason, I am really thankful that you put on this special class for those who attended. Your expertise in the subject and diligent preparation and instructions definitely made an impact on me and will stick with me throughout my life. You made the class very enjoyable… and had the ability to explain key concepts very simplistically while never undermining the importance they hold. Thank you again for this great opportunity and hope to keep in touch!”
~Carey Riley, Alexandria, VA